NEW!! Titanium E Standard, E XL and Omni available!!!
"Cooling Unit" for the stock Dynavap Vapcap Condenser. These CUs are made from 304 Stainless Steel and fit the stock condensers that comes with every Vapcap.
They come in 6 models in Stainless or Titanium
1. Standard - Fits the standard M condenser
2. E Standard - Fits the standard M condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
3. XL - Fits the XL condenser, also fits the standard but is almost as long
4. E XL - Fits the XL condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
5. Omni - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips
6. Omni XL - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips in an XL length
Only the "Cooling Unit" is included in this listing. No other parts are included.
Due to the way a Vapcap fits together, there is a space between the top of the "Cooling Unit" and the screen. It is possible for the cooling unit to move back and forth in this space but it should not effect performance. The models with "E" in the name, limits this movement. The "E" models will also work with all non Omni condensers and Ti tips. Please expect a tight fit with the Ti Omni Tips
I love the cooling unit, it makes vaping with my dynavap even more enjoyable. The vapor is cooler. I'm pleased with my purchase. I received the order quickly as well.
i Used the m for a long time before upgrading to the omni,but after getting this cooler i would say its as big of a step as that upgrade was,and for the money it cant be beat
Absolutely loved it! Incredible value AND they even threw in a scoop tool made from steel(?) that was an amazing surprise.
Must have. I noticed the difference soon as i installed it much cooler vapor and can take longer deeper draws its awesome!
This thing is amazing! I've had it for a week so far, but noticed the difference immediately. Accidentally combusted once and only noticed because of the taste and because it was a little warm, compared to the always-cool vapor I get with the cooling unit. Well worth the price
Using a Ti E-XL on the standard M condenser/body and vong tip, fits perfectly